Hi quest ,  welcome  |  sign in  |  registered now  |  need help ?
YMads.com

Jay Park rates his comeback as ‘53 out of 100′


After laying relatively low for a year and eight months, singer Jay Park finally made his Korean comeback, starting with a performance on KBS’s “Music Bank” last week.

Reporters caught up with the star after he stepped off-stage and held a brief interview in his waiting room. Noticing how he looked both excited and nervous, they asked him to describe his feelings on making a return to public broadcast networks. Jay Park replied, “It was disappointing for me. I prepared so much, and it was the first time in a long while that I was able to stand on stage, but I felt like I wasn’t able to show everything I could. It was really disappointing… so disappointing.”


He continued, “Point wise, I’d give myself a 53 out of 100. I was lacking in my facial expressions, dancing, singing, and just everything. I usually don’t even sweat a lot, but I sweated so much today. I didn’t like that either.”

Reflecting on his first comeback through “Music Bank”, Jay Park revealed, “I went into my waiting room for the first time in a while, but it wasn’t awkward at all. It was a lot like how I remembered it. Still, I’m trying to adjust to everything, especially since I’m a soloist now and the littlest mistake becomes all the more obvious.”

When reporters mentioned how his album, “Take A Deeper Look“, ranked on the Billboard charts despite the lack of promotions, Jay commented, “That was really amazing. My fans enjoyed the achievement more than I did. I was fortunately able to come back with music that I wanted in this album. It’s especially meaningful for me in that I was able to meet so many people.”

Jay Park concluded, “I promise to show everyone through my solo promotions just how much I love music, as well as reveal the deeper side to my hip hop and R&B music.”

source : allkpop